top of page


Fr. Colm has decided to defer any Baptisms until after July. He wants to take a cautious approach and keep in step with the government’s road map out of lockdown. Hopefully, after July, we can revert back to full churches and no restrictions on numbers attending Mass, and including other events such as baptisms, weddings and funerals. The situation will be kept under review. Please contact the parish secretary for more information.


Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page