Fr. Colm has decided to defer any Baptisms until after July. He wants to take a cautious approach and keep in step with the government’s road map out of lockdown. Hopefully, after July, we can revert back to full churches and no restrictions on numbers attending Mass, and including other events such as baptisms, weddings and funerals. The situation will be kept under review. Please contact the parish secretary for more information.
It has been agreed that the Baptism Programme can re-commence over the coming months. We had to cancel the Programme arranged for March, owing to the pandemic, which was disappointing for the 10 families who had signed up for it. Mrs. Christine Coxon will be contacting these families to explain how we propose to offer the Programme in accordance with the current restrictions and Public Health and Safety Guidelines. If you would like to register for the Programme, please contact the parish secretary in the first instance, and she will send you a Registration Form.